VNS3 Makes your EC2 Deployment Better
Amazon’s EC2 is a highly scalable, cost effective and easy to use IaaS cloud option. VNS3 is the leading network function virtualization (NFV) appliance used to build more software defined networks (SDN) than all competitors combined. Together, VNS3 and EC2 provide an encrypted cloud option that gives you the freedom to use EC2 as if it were an extension of your existing data center.
Highlighted VNS3 in EC2 Benefits:
- Encrypted Cloud – end-to-end encryption of all data in motion
- Complete Address Control – choose your Cloud-based private Overlay Network subnet
- Increased Protocol Choice – use normally restricted protocols like UDP Multicast for things like service election and discovery
- Build Your Topology – VNS3 Manager instances act as your deployment’s routers, switches, firewalls, and VPN concentrators
- Connect to Anywhere – build VPN connections to devices or LAN segments using industry standard protocols IPsec and SSL
Follow the steps below to launch a Free Edition VNS3 (Zero premium over the normal EC2 runtime fees) in your EC2 region today.
Get started in AWS EC2 - launch and configure today
Launch and Configuration Instructions – get your Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) deployment secure and under control in less than 1 hour with VNS3:
- Sign up for an AWS Account.
- Download the VNS3 EC2 Launch and Configuration Instructions PDF.
- Login to the AWS Console.
- Launch a VNS3 Manager via AWS Marketplace for Free Edition or contact us for premium edition private AMI and subscription information.
- Initialize your VNS3 Manager instance and setup an IPsec tunnel to your cloud deployment.
- Plug some of your other AWS EC2-based servers into the VNS3 Overlay Network.